- The Technical Program committee for SRM2020 would like to announce that the deadline for submitting poster abstracts and Campfire Conversation topics has been extended to Monday, September 30, 2019. Please note that there is not a call for individual oral presentations as those are all part of the workshops/symposium/ignite sessions which had a prior call.
- Graduate students - here is your chance to incorporate a 3-5 minute 'ignite-type' oral presentation as part of your poster within the 'poster pods' that will be used in the poster sessions this year.
- If you submitted an abstract last year, then your SRM Abstracts account is still active. If you don’t know your password, click ‘Reset Password’ and then enter your email address in the upper right corner of this webpage.
- If you did not submit an abstract last year, then click ‘Setup New Account’; you’ll receive an email to setup the account.
- If you don’t receive an email to setup your new account or reset the password, please check your SPAM folder. The email is usually filed there.
- If you are having problems with entering authors, keywords, etc, please make sure your browser is not blocking popup windows. Alternatively try another browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc).
Powered by ApexAbstracts, a Division of Apex WebStudio, LLC. Copyright 2021 Apex WebStudio LLC. All rights reserved.